Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!


I will readily admit that there is something I just don't quite get about the "glamorous lady draped seductively atop a dead carnivore" paradigm. I'm nothing if not tolerant of the foibles of others, however, having so many fetishes of my own (as my faithful followers will have, no doubt, noticed) so, for those who get off on beauties perched on carcasses, here you go:


Jean Harlow


Lizabeth Scott in Desert Fury (1947)


Joan Collins



Veronica Lake


Carroll Baker Harlow (1965)


Claudia Cardinale The Pink Panther (1963)


Cassandra Peterson a.k.a Elvira, Mistress of the Dark


Geneviève Page in Decline and Fall... of a Birdwatcher (1968)


Kim Novak in Jeanne Eagels (1957)


Ann Sheridan


Greta Garbo

Uh, Greta, listen sweetie, you're going to want to not try to lay on him. He ain't quite dead yet.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete